Search my items

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

CHILDREN SCOOTER (V3) WITH BELL AND BELT

Scooter Weights = 2.5 kg
Scooter Length = 60cm
Adjustable handle bar height up to 80cm
Suitable for kids from 3 years to 40kg.







MADE OF STRONG DURABLE STEEL
WHEELS WITH COLORFUL LED LIGHTS WHEN SPINS
FRONT WHEEL WITH SPRING SUSPENSION
(FOR MORE COMFORTABLE RIDE) 
COMES WITH RINGING BELL AND CARRYING BELT

ITEM CODE = V3-SCOOTER

ALL SOLD OUT

ONLINE PRICE = RM68 PER UNIT
_______________________________________________________
Postage = RM12 Peninsular


5 comments:

Noor Fadzilahwati said...

hi,
how should i place order for these item??

BongBongIdea Trading said...

hi, you can email me at bong78bong@yahoo.com state item name and code that you want.

Peter lawrence said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amos baird said...

I was going to give my youngest his brother's old scooter but I've seen a kids scooter on amazon that looks so much better. Scooters have changed so much, I'm thinking of checking them out for adults.

kids scooter

KidSafe Belt said...

Thank you a lot for sharing

Child safety | Kidsafe